Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I can't believe what we did...


I can't stop shaking as I'm typing this. Johnnycakes and I were just minding our own business when all of a sudden those Soc buffoons came out of nowhere and started harassing us. They were out of it and wreaked of liquor, before they grabbed me and pushed my face down into the fountain. I was scared and felt queasy and useless as I fought for air. The one Soc with the rings, even in his altered state kept overpowering me. Thankfully Johnny was there to defend me, however all he had was his blade. I remember the Soc letting up his grip on me and watching as crimson red blood diffused slowly through the frigid water. That when the reality of what happened kicked in. That's when I knew we were in trouble. Tonight was catastrophic to say the least. We're scared, confused and afraid of what the future holds; all we know is that we can't stay here - the fuzz will be on our tail by the time the morning sun rises.

6 comments:

Zaqwsx156 said...

Nice blog. Don't try to know me.

Tak said...

Sweet, awesome example blog

Darth Vader said...

great start to the blogging Mr. B if you need to now my blog website name it is:

http://giftiesaresmrt.blogspot.com/

Signed

Darth Vader

I-Shot-The-Sherrif said...

It'll be okay Ponyboy. We're in this together.
However, at a time when our lives are in such danger, I give you kudos for your descriptive sentences, not that I really wanted to relive that night.

N?V?M? said...

:D The Givers Gathering is still a site, guys!

Tak said...

Hey, can you check out my blog? I want to know how I'm doing.